IN NEED OF FORMULA OF POLISHING BAR-STAINLESS STEEL

(2002)

I am businessman and I am now starting a small company of manufacturing polishing materials for stainless steel.

Actually my question is about manufacturing a polishing bar which is used on a cloth buff to finish or polish a stainless steel vessel, so I am really in need of making this bar at any cost. If you can help me in this I will really appreciate it.

Vinod Rajpurohit
- Madurai, Tamilnadu, India

(2002)

A. I think your question is unfair to people in the business of making compounds for polishing. They have spent years developing and researching products and now you want to ask them to give you what they have for free? That's not exactly what we call free enterprise. Have you tried talking with people about a licensing agreement?

tony kenton
AF Kenton
Nova Finishing Systems Inc.
Hatboro, Pennsylvania