-----

"Stained tub"

I poured bleach in our bathtub to remove some rust stains. I now have brown stains wherever the bleach went. Do you think Iron Out [affil. link to info/product on Amazon] would help?

Merle Raz
- Antioch, Illinois, USA
^

Merle:

Bleach is very bad for stainless steel, as you found out. We are near you, here in Algonquin. If you contact us we can give you a sample of a citric acid based product that will get rid of the stain. I am not familiar with the chemistry of Iron Out [affil. link to info/product on Amazon], but it might work okay, also. You can try it.

lee kremer
lee kremer sig
Lee Kremer

^