-----

"How to make aluminum wheels shine"

I have a aluminium wheels because it is not shine as before and it has some black dots on it. Therefore I used a green pad to wash it, now those black dots are disappeared but the surface of my wheel becomes dull and not shine. Can I spray some clear coat on it to make it shine again and what kind of clear coat do I use?

Thank you!

Amos leung
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
^

Amos,

This happens to aluminum wheels!

If you want real info, phone up the aluminum wheel specialists, PANTHER in Surrey who do all the work for Volvo, Jaguar, Porsche and lesser breeds .... and who will be having, I think, a booth at the upcoming motor show this month.

Freeman Newton [dec]
(It is our sad duty to advise that Freeman passed away

^