-----

"Making sodium hypochlorite"

I would like to make an electrolysis cell for the preparation of sodium hypochlorite from brine solution. I have been going through various web sites which says that one needs a permeable membrane. I would like to know the precise membrane one needs to use and other cell specifications for maximum efficiency.

Thanx,

Becky Abraham
- Bangalore, India
^

Dear sir,

Please (use a search engine like) google and then when the website comes & the that you type "sodium hypochlorite" and then you will get many sites. You can check one by one in detail. One of the site meets your requirements.

J.S. Negi
- Mumbai, Mahrashtra, India
^