-----

"Getting into chrome dipping"

I am seeking info about chrome plating and how to get started with equipment. Where I live there is a strong demand for dipping rims and other car parts.

Michael D. Ardoin
- Ville Platte, Louisiana
^

Please see our FAQ on this subject as a start, Michael, then get back to us with any questions. Thanks.

^

Mike,

I don't want to discourage you..but the 1st place I'd start would be your local DEQ office, and your local POTW to find out the permitting requirements. Take a good look at all the rules/regulations you will have to abide by. If that leaves you undaunted, I'm sure there are plenty of books on this web-site that will help get you started, and give you a basic understanding of the process.

anodizer - Boise, Idaho
^