-----

"Researching Automotive Spray Booths"

I am currently researching the purchase of an automotive spray booth. I want to purchase the most efficient booth on the market. Where can I find answers to technical questions regarding efficiencies in heating/curing and air movement?

John Cusimano
Falconer,N.Y. USA
^

John,

There is no such thing as "the most efficient...."! It always depends on your specific circumstances, such as running time, type and amount of paint used, your specific drying times and temp's etc, etc.

You can get your answers from the suppliers of these booth but they all will tell you that their booth is the best. You can also look for an independent consultant (see the consultants section of this site). They will charge you for their advice, but at least you have the ease of mind knowing that you got information you need where you can depend on

Good luck,

Remmelt Bosklopper
Remmelt Bosklopper
- Enschede, The Netherlands
^