-----

"I need info for my chemistry assignment"

Can you give me some information about the technological advances that were necessary for the large scale production of aluminium. Also I need some information on the increase of recycling of metals in our society and the cost of recycling of aluminium from its ore. I'll be very much thankful if you send the information back by the 10th of march. Thank You

Akea Dee
I'm just a student - sydney, NSW, Australia
^

Hi, Akea.

Tell us what the problems were and I'll tell you the technological advances that were necessary to overcome them. Or take some similar tack where you do the majority of the work. Teachers often write to us asking us to: "Just tell the students to do their own homework". We're not quite that rigid, but don't be asking me to spend more time on your homework than you :-)

^