-----

"Geometry Riddle"

I need an answer to this geometry riddle: I am a 3-dimensional solid. I have five faces. One is a square. The other five are triangles that form a point at the top. What am I?

Misty Michele C.
- San Marcos, Texas, United States
^

Miss Cleo says the answer will appear amid your subconscious thoughts.

^

Ted - Tut, tut, tut. I know that you've buried the answer in that response somewhere. Maybe as the sands of time pass, we will be enlightened.

Dan Brewer
chemical process supplier - Gurnee, Illinois, USA
^

At least you could get the riddle typed correctly. There are 5 faces, one is the square, so that leaves how many? 5 or 4?

Geez...

This must be a pyramid scheme of some type ;-)

tom baker
Tom Baker
wastewater treatment specialist - Warminster, Pennsylvania
^

Take a look in the sands, look for the human faced lion with a broken beard and ask for Cheops. Are you sure it isn't covered in chalk slabs? Perhaps it is the stairway to heaven or perhaps the stars. Anyway, there's not much left in it now.

^

I must say you guys are as sharp as a razor.

Martin Trigg-Hogarth
Martin Trigg-Hogarth
surface treatment shop - Stroud, Glos, England
^