-----

"Silver questions"

I would like to know how silver is extracted, without going into a grave amount of detail if possible. I would like to know who discoverd silver, when and where. Some characteristics of silver are also very important to me.

Sincerly,

Zennique G
- Sydney, NSW, Australia
^

Silver was discovered before the invention of writing, so we don't know the discoverer's name, but I suppose it could be Digger Agmine if you need a name, Zennique. Do you have any silver jewelry or use silver flatware? Looking at it and comparing it to other things should give you a start on some characteristics. Are those characteristics of silver important to you? Please do some portion of your report yourself, then upload it and we'll if we can help :-)

Good luck with the report.

^

I am doing a report and I need to know when silver was discovered and by who. If you can answer my question I would be very grateful.

Sincerely yours,

Lesley
- Killen, Alabama
^