-----

"Coloring titanium"

2002

Could someone please tell me what acid I should dip titanium in to be able to color it with electricity? or is it electricity? and how many volts should you give? I've never done it but I've seen people do it... what I would color would be titanium jewelry of small sizes. Also if someone has other ideas how to colour titanium I would be happy to know about it.

P.s. I'm not very good at technical terms, being from Finland and not speaking English every day..

Peppe Berg
- Helsinki, Finland
^

2002

The title of your inquiry "coloring titanium" is good, Peppe. Just type those same two words into our search engine, which is linked to from the top of this page and you'll find a good number of letters covering various aspects of it. Good luck!

^