-----

"Studying Copper"

I'm in year 12 and studying chemistry, my latest assignment is on copper and I have to write a 4 page newsletter on this element (Cu). When looking up copper on the net I came to this page and therefore I'm writing a letter to all that read this page to ask does any one have any interesting stories or notes that would help me. Any thing on History of the element or a modern traditional uses for copper, would be great. Thank you very much for your time.

Thank you again.

P.S : I'm interested in any thing you come up with.

Jessica Bindley
- Townsville, Austraila
^

Hello Jessica!

I hope you also found the Copper Development Association's website, for it has a large amount of information on their favorite element. Also, I would recommend Mark Winter's Webelements site, in my opinion the best periodic table out there. Good luck in your studies! lee gearhart
Lee Gearhart
metallurgist - E. Aurora, New York
^