Polypro Balls for Energy Conservation

1998

Dear Mr. Mooney,

I have come across your reference in the site for the Finishing magazine on the net. I need some information and am wondering whether you will be able to help me. A few years back I had come across a reference in the Finishing magazine about a supplier of polypropylene balls in USA. These are used in the plating industry for energy conservation. These balls are floated on top of the liquid in the tank which reduces heat losses by 25%.

I wonder if you will be able to send me a list of these suppliers in the US as I am unable to search out this information on the net. I thank you for this and regret the inconvenience. Alternately, could you inform me where I could get this information. Thanks.

Anish V Tripathi,Implementations Director
- Kemps Corner, Mumbai, INDIA.

1998

Our company can help you with sourcing of poly balls.

Ken Lemke
Ken Lemke
Burlington, Ontario, Canada