Seeking Help with TiN and TiAlN

I sell various dental instruments, including cutters, pliers and small instruments made from 400 series S/S with some featuring Tungsten Carbide inserts. I have a need as follows:

Group 1. Increase corrosion resistance, surface hardness and resistance to high heat sterilization.

Group 2. Increase surface smoothness, heat resistance, resistance to scratching and prevent "sticking" to dental adhesive during clinical use.

Instruments subject to chemical and heat sterilization, ultrasonic cleaning and abrasion.

Looking for a company to provide coatings and expertise/advice. I believe my best options are TiN and TiAlN coatings.

Joaquin Casamayor
- Dana Point, California