Seeking information in starting small scale galvanization plant

Faults in Hot-Dip Galvanizing

Hot Dip Galvanizing

Dear readers,

I will appreciate if somebody could advise me the equipments that are are required to start a small hot dipped galvanization plant . Or advice me where I can get some literature with respect to above.

We are in need of small hot dip galvanisieng plant. To galvanise bolts and nuts, over head electrical line hardware.

Yusufali
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Hi, Yusufali. We linked to a few good galvanizing books here, but it's an awfully broad subject, and you may be interested in talking to a supplier of galvanizing equipment or a galvanizing consultant to get you started. Good luck with it!