Synthetic electroplating wastewater

I'm trying to find a way to prepare a synthetic metal electroplating, metal mining or any wastewater that containing Cu, Zn, Pb. I know that there are not any original metallic wastewater in which stable metal concentrations. But may be we can prepare a synthetic wastewater that containing average concentrations. On the other hand inorganic content of wastewater that I will prepare is important. Thanks for your affinity.

(Note: Thanks Mr. Ted Mooney for your ideas and affinity)

Olcayto KESKINKAN
Cukurova University - Adana, TURKEY

We may have a language problem. I would expect the metal concentration in any particular sample to be stable, but I would expect a lot of variation from one source to another or from one time to another. There is no "typical" concentration, but a representative concentration could probably be 30 ppm of Zn, 5 ppm of Cu, and 2 ppm of Pb.