Lead dioxide data; and how to coat lead dioxide onto ceramic rods

(2003)

I WOULD LIKE THE COATING METHODS AND TECHNOLOGY/EQUIPMENT PURCHASE OF THE COATING OF LEAD DIOXIDE COATING ON THE CERAMIC SUBSTRATE RODS FOR DEVELOPING OUR SYSTEM.

Nalan Alikasifoglu
- ankara/turkey

Q. I need literature about lead dioxide manufacture and its coating methods on ceramic rods. please help or give me the guideline for the same. I will be very thankful to you in this regard.

MUHAMMAD SAADULLAH
- ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN

A. Take lead ingot and burn in oxygen and then do thermal spraying of it. I have seen this process in a factory in India.

Rajiv Sanghavi
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Q. Does anyone have thermodynamic data for the two allotropic forms of lead dioxide, specifically the standard free energy of formation?

Roger Altman
- Ellisburg, New York