Hazardous Waste Reduction

Presently doing masters in environmental engineering in Cleveland state University, I am working on Hazardous wastes from electro plating industry. So could you please provide some information on the regulation and the waste generated and their treatment from the electroplating industry.

Sudheer Gubba
- Cleveland, Ohio

Holy Moly! The information you are requesting would exceed the space Finishing.com has on its server! Seriously, there is a multitude of regulations our industry has to comply with. Might I suggest you get CFR #40..thats a good place to start (someone please correct me if I have the book # wrong) Another place to try would be your local DEQ/EPA office.. they may have some pamphlets you could read.

anodizer - Boise, Idaho