Electronic Coagulation

I am a senior environmental engineer at Lake Superior State University and am completing a report on electronic coagulation. I was wondering if anyone has found or has info on the subject that may include a detailed description of the process, a test that shows results and maybe even the actual chemical processes that occur (i.e., the current through the metal and the coagulation of the pollutants in solution).

Advances in Water & Wastewater Treatment

I am not having much luck finding the information.

Chris G [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Sault Ste Marie, Michigan

Powell Electrocoagulation has a complete report for testing this technology on many application based on the article I have read. I am investigating myself.

Raymond Paulson
Navy - San Diego, California

Hi, Chris. More productive searching may be possible using the term 'electrocoagulation' rather than 'electronic coagulation'. This site alone has dozens of threads on the former. Also try 'Electrolytic-Catalytic Precipitation' or PCP. Good luck.