Cracks at bends on copper tin plated bus. cold bending vs heated

My position is Electrical & Instrument Superintendent for a major gas pipeline / cogen and refining co. We are currently having four new 900# steam boilers installed. The new switchgear was delivered and after inspecting the bus system in the main disconnects and bus-tie. I found a number of cracks in the 90's of the bus. outside bend cracks. It looks like it was bent cold to me. I'm concerned about problems after the system is in service and future years of service. Could corona develop? What could happen if we encountered a direct fault? This system is fed from our main power house station service xfmr's. 13.8kv stepped down to 2.4kv. The bus in question would be the 2.4kv. If possible could you get back to me this morning because the mfg. is coming here this morning to inspect the gear.

James C Blumenstein
Coastal/Elpaso Refining - Westville, NJ

Most readers who visit these pages are very familiar with the use of such bus bar for low voltage (<24 Volts) D.C. systems, but less familiar with the use of such materials for high-voltage systems. But I have never seen bus bar bent any way but cold.