Quality of rhodium solution

I am a rhodium plater based in Bombay. I would like to know if I can improve the brightness on pen plated ornaments. I use a good quality pen plating rhodium solution made by a well known German company. Sometimes the plating on gold items are very bright and white, from a particular batch sometimes its not so good. Please let me know if there is any method to check the quality of rhodium solution.

Sukumar Belel
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA

There is a clever device called "The Hull Cell". You should try this; it takes the surprises out of production plating.

Michael Brewington
- Salisbury, Maryland, USA

Rhodium content can be analyzed by AA or ICP.

Neil Bell
Red Sky Plating

Albuquerque, New Mexico
red sky banner ad