Copper diffusion in gold

I'd like to know some information about the diffusion of copper in gold :

- diffusion coefficient D(T)
- TEMPERATURE AND ACTIVATION ENERGY

and so on.......

Matteo Ferrerio
- Biassono, Milan , Italy

Ed. note: Paul Stransky has contributed to our library a paper named "Some Notes on Nickel Diffusion Barriers", which provides references which should at least be a start.

Some litterature, where you can find some answers.
Sincerely
S. Benhenda

M.GILLET,J.M.GUGLIELMACCI,S.BENHENDA et T.PECH
"Transport du cuivre à travers un film mince d'or."
Applied Surface Science, 24(1985)1-10

S.BENHENDA,J.M.GUGLIELMACCI,M.GILLET and T.PECH
"Diffusion behaviour of Au/Ni bilayers deposited by electron beam evaporation and sputtering onto massive copper substrates."
Applied Surface Science, 28(1987)215-223

Slimane Benhenda
- Rennes, France

how do I extract silver? 

Dear sir,

I have managed to separate the coating of x-ray film using nitric acid this loosens the bind of the coating then I just scrape it off. now I don't know how to extract silver from the residue I have not tried anything hoping to get advice about it instead of groping around in the dark.please let me know if my using nitric acid in the first place is correct or not and what I am supposed to do next? thanking you. Aman.

Aman
- chennai, Tamilnadu, India