Gold auri cyanide

I wish to convert gold metal into gold auri cyanide. Old method is to go through gold fulminate method which is lengthy and dangerous. Is there simpler method than this. Dissolving gold into cyanide in the presence of 35% Hydrogen Peroxide [linked by editor to product info at Amazon] is very very slow. Please inform about quick and safer method.

Suleman I. Lohar
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

(2006)

Hello!
Fulminates . I want to refine some gold and I need to have some safety notes under my eyes before to start. It is true that if I put gold in solution by an aqua regia containing ammonia salt, and I -basify- it, I always obtain an explosive precipitate?. Thanks for the help.

Sagi (Italy)

Salvatore Giordano
hobbyst - Rome, Italy