Outside tub refinishing

I have a claw foot tub, the inside looks good, but I WANT to paint some funky design on the outside of the tub (example: zebra print). what product should I use? because I don't want the paint to come off when the tub gets wet or when water gets on it.

My second question: I have a metal roof it is 15 years old, there's some rust on it. How do I get it back to somewhat original look. Should I hire a metal roof specialist and what would they need to do?

Help!

Mirna C [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Atlanta, Georgia

Nearly all common paints are waterproof--think of house paint, think of metal lawn furniture, think of cars. The important thing is that the surface you are painting onto (presumably previous paint) be clean. Maybe you can use a scrub brush and liquid detergent, then lightly sand it for tooth.

A metal roof that is rusting may be one where the galvanizing is wearing out. You can't re-galvanize (dip the steel sheet in molten zinc) in place. You need to live with it, replace it, or paint it. Good luck.