Plastic Float Mist Suppressants

Plastic balls are used quite often to suppress mist over plating tanks. I was recently made aware of a plastic float system that does not use balls but flat pieces of material that tend to interlock with each other. Has anybody ever heard of such a system and if so where can they be purchased?

Art Kushner
Art Kushner
Anaheim, California

Art,

You are right. The source is in India. I was even sent a sample but dammit, I've forgotten the name of the 'sample', my computer files were v. recently destroyed by an idiot masquerading as a computer specialist ... and anyhow, finishing. com grunts sometimes when I mention 'names'.

But Indian it certainly is! Go and ask Tom & Ted for the names of some of the Indian contributors.

It was a flat, not a hollow ball, piece of PP ... the name? was it or did it have something to do with 'space' ?.. I forget. Sorry.

Cheers!

Ed. note: If you seek an Indian source, then Saify Industries should be it, Art.