Tin pest science project

This is so funny...I have had the same question that all the other students have had. This page was a great help! Thanks!

Lindsay L [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Illinois

Wow! This site was extremely helpful to me in my research of tin pest. I combined the different messages and I got a great answer to the question, that I, like the other students on this page, had to answer. Amazing, in 2002, Chemistry teachers are still asking the same questions! Thank you for taking the time to keep this website up and running!

Andrea [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Cranston, Rhode Island

Lindsay and Andrea are referring to several threads about tin pest on this site; probably the best one is letter 740. And yes, the topic started in 1997 but is still going strong :-)