-- The Home Page of the Finishing Industry
We've struggled for over 23 years to build the
world's best website. It's worth your time smiley
    no popups, no spam
on this site
current topics
topic 11070

Pre-Plated Steel


Looking for a call-out for pre-plated steel (crs), Like the type that is commonly used in computer chassis. Is there an ASTM number or some other standard? Or is it best to call out a specific brand like GALXC. I would prefer to use a generic description because some specific brand names available in the US, are not available over-seas.

Mike Thornton
- Fort Collins, Colorado, USA


Did you get an answer to your question. I have the same call out and cannot find the material.

Nancy Miller
- Hamilton, Ohio

This public forum has 60,000 threads. If you have a question in mind which seems off topic to this thread, you might prefer to Search the Site

ADD a Comment to THIS thread START a NEW threadView CURRENT TOPICS

Disclaimer: It's not possible to diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet is largely anonymous & unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations may be deliberately harmful.

  If you need a product/service, please check these Directories:

JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental ComplianceTesting Svcs. & Devices

©1995-2018, Inc., Pine Beach, NJ   -   About   -  Privacy Policy
How Google uses data when you visit this site.