How to make or purchase Zinc Dust/Zinc Ash

Q. I am interested in find out the best and the most cost effective source for Zinc Ash/Zinc Dust for agricultural product. I am evaluating setting up a plant in Pakistan.

Ifti Masood
- Lahore, Pakistan

A. You can try manufacturing the product you want by direct leaching of zinc ore; that will be most cost effective.

G.M. Srivastava

Q. Dear Mr Ifti Masood,

I'd like to know if you succeeded with your posting? We are looking for ZINC ASH.

Do you have reliable sources?

Greetings,

Ivo Besselsen
- Putten, Holland

Q. Hi
My factory needs help for production of zinc dust.
How do I control temperature in condensor, and where do I install temperature sensor? And how do I cool the condensor -- air or water?
What is condensor temperature? Please if possible send me detailed drawings.

kaka goklani
amoodeh - gonbad,golestan

Q. Dear sir,

I am running zinc oxide plant from last few years, presently I am using furnace oil as a heating fuel, but for better costing can you please suggest some other alternates? I came to know that some people are using pet coke as heating fuel. So please suggest to me whether pet coke gives us same calorific value as furnace oil. Is this method workable n zinc oxide plant?

Shailesh Srivastava
- Kanpur, India