Antiquing cast resin for small scale production

I am looking for advice on how to antique bas relief plaques cast in polyester resin so that it looks like old ivory. I would prefer dipping or spraying because I have to produce many. Would like someone to develop a consistent system for me.

Pete Lange
North Coast Trading - Seattle, Washington, America

Dear sir:

Polyester is platable material you could plating by copper and then patina it like you want here in Egypt we made [TOUT ANKAMOUN]collection from polyester and then plated with copper -nickel-gold because painting will not give you the feeling of metal whatever it was perfect.

Thanks and best regards,

Raafat Albendary
National Plastics Electroplating - Cairo, Egypt