Electroless Nickel Purification / Recycle

1998

I am looking for information on electroless nickel solution re-purifying/re-claiming processes. I know of one mfg. that offers such a unit (it uses electrodialysis) but it is hdq. on the east coast, and requires that its own plating solution be used with the eqpmnt. This is not practical for us as we are a west coast job shop. I also heard of eqpmnt. developed in Tennessee as a spin-off of NASA (?) or other gov. research, but have been unable to find out who handles it.

If anyone has insight/experience in this, or could suggest a contact, I would appreciate hearing of it. Thanks!

Mike Solvie
Novation, Inc.

1998

I don't know specifically about the technology you are seeking, but Palm International in Tennessee is a specialist in electroless nickel, and they hold electroless nickel training courses.

1997

It is not in the best interest of a company selling EN solutions to have one that is never dumped. Check with all of the major manufacturers of EN. Someone advertised one recently that is east coast. Sort of think that it was Shipley.

For the company you are after, They may have shared a booth at Sur-Fin. I would check with AESF's show director and their technology person.

1998

There are a few companies that sell this process. Look for advertising on this subject.

sara michaeli
Sara Michaeli sara michaeli signature
chemical process supplier
Tel-Aviv, Israel

1998

Lea Ronal has a medium-phosphorus e-nickel tailored such that the orthophosphate can be chemically precipitated without removing any nickel. It's been around for a couple of years, and we're going to look at it as a way of reducing nickel-laden toxic waste.

Herbert Goode
Boeing