Teflon Spray Coatings

I am interested in putting a teflon coating on the ballistics that I am test firing in a vapor explosion lab. I want to be able to do apply this as a spray coating. I am unsure of the products available or how the different teflon finishes vary in performance, content, or what is best for ballistics application. Ideally, I'd like a yellow color finish so the motion profile is enhanced and easily detected by a motion analyzer camera.

Can anyone help me in finding the right teflon spray for this job?

Chris Marcus
- Oak Ridge, TN, United States

I would like to know the answer too.

Mark L. Agerton
- Cincinnati, Ohio