Options for refinish of tower with exterior aluminum panels

There is 200ft. high tower standing in Southern California and it stands on three structural legs in the form of a tripod. The exterior panels are 2'X 4'. The panels are composed of the following: 1/4" Aluminum and the remaining cast Aluminum (which is highly ornate). The original finish of these panels is in anodized gold. These panels need to be refinished, the condition being they got be refinished in Bright Gold. I need to know if you have any suggestions regarding the refinish, what materials would you recommend. We have come up with 2 options - 1)powder coating 2)anodizing. However we are willing to consider other options too.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions regarding the refinish. I am looking forward to a response from you'll.

Thank You.

Yours Truly,

Arveena Ahluwalia
- Palo Alto, California

I don't think you will have much success in reanodizing weathered panels. I believe you may have to paint them. You may have some luck contacting a civil engineer's group, or a city engineer in your town.

Best wishes,

tom pullizzi monitor
Tom Pullizzi
Falls Township,
   Pennsylvania