Seeking chemical additive to acid copper electrolyte

Our customer asked us to source a chemical additive to acid copper electrolyte that enhances the shine of plated parts. I will appreciate any help with this and possibly a response from a supplier of these chemicals.

Andrei Ryback
- Poole, Dorset, England

I am doing copper plating on silicon wafer after performing the thin Ti/Cu seed layer of 5000 amstrong. Now most of the time, the plating comes out, the color is chaned some strain layer is forming. My electrolyte bath is acid copper sulfur bath with cl of 50ppm and macuspec 9241 -1ml and current density of 10mA/cm2 for 2 hrs. My question is: what is the reason? How can I get a brighter strain and corrosion free cu plating on Si wafer?

S.Selvaraj Joshua
copper electro plating - Bangalore, Karnataka, India