Removing acid stain on black granite

Granite Gold Daily Cleaner

Granite Gold Granite Polish

I have black granite(nero assoluto)flooring in my powder room. It is a new home. Last week someone came to repair some scratches on the pedestal sink. He placed the bottle on the granite floor. I think the solution was an acid based solution. I noticed this week that there is a white ring on the floor which was the result of him placing the bottle on the floor. I tried to remove it with a light abrasive cleaner(Vim) It does not come off.

Can this stain be removed? If yes, how? It is very noticeable.

A response would be greatly appreciated.

Floreana M [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada

2000

This same thing happened to me, same black granite, except I think it may have been a cleaner I used in the bathroom. Did anyone respond to your inquiry? It really looks bad.

David M [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Pensacola, Florida