Books about Nickel/Chrome Plating Plants?

Q. Hello!

Sir,

I am in search of books for Nickel/Chrome Plating Plant. I don't find any book in the market or on internet. Kindly tell me from where could I find this book.

Please reply to me soon.

Gaurav G
cycles - Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA

Electroplating Engineering Handbook

The Canning Handbook of Surface Finishing Technology

A. Several places to look for the purchase of books for plating are the following web sites: NASF.Org (American Electroplaters & Surface Finishers Society) Metal Finishing Magazine (Elsevier Publishing), "Products Finishing" Magazine.

Gene Packman
process supplier - Great Neck, New York

A. Hi, Gaurav. For free internet sources, please see our "Introduction to Chrome Plating" and "Plating Shops for the New Millenium".

We maintain a list of recommended books from various sources. Two of the best books for talking about the plating plant as opposed to only the process chemistry are The Electroplating Engineering Handbook and The Canning Handbook. Good luck.