Silicon carbide whisker

1998

I'm an American in Hungary. My interest is silicon carbide whisker, used as a material strengthener. I'd like to know prices in the States for SCW, any applications in the finishing industry, and ask if you can contact me. Thanks.

Marc Washington

1997

Contact Exolon ( in Sweden or USA ) they provide SiC.

Gabriel Schonwald
Bnei Berak, Israel

1998

Are you American in Hungary ?

I am polish in Canada,

Containerless Research, Evanston, IL have an enormous electronic test application idea for the whiskers. Mr. American that application can generate more money than we can both think. Solves one of the most important problem in VLSI test, makes VLSI cheaper by ~25%, think about Intel Processor especially that biggest and newest.

jan hoppe

2006

I am a master degree student in Inorganic chemistry and I would like to synthesis SiC from silica.
Can you tell me how to search the process or research paper to synthesis of SiC?

Henry Jiroch
- Thailand