- Advanced Materials Components Express [Centre Hall, PA]
- AMCX specializes in coatings for medical, analytical, protenomic & genomics, microfluidics and manufacturing industries, as well as, aerospace and drug discovery and delivery. AMCX has more than 50 surfaces and coatings, from elemental metals, oxides, nitrides, oxynitrides carbides, borides, CMOS materials, silicones and functional composite coatings.
- Anoplate Corporation [Syracuse, NY]
- Metal finishing services. EN, chrome, black chrome, zinc iron, zinc, black nickel, hardcoat anodizing, chromic & sulfuric anodizing, tin, gold, vacuum impregnation, passivate, phosphate, hard chrome, grinding services.
- B&B Electroplating Co., Inc. [Linden, NJ]
- B&B has been plating for the electrical/electronics industry for over 45 years. Our product line includes TIN: zincate or alstan, rack (12' max) or bbl, bright or matte. SILVER: rack (12' max) or bbl. NICKEL: bbl.
- B&M Finishers Inc. [Kenilworth, NJ]
- Military, Aerospace, Decorative. Chromic Acid Anodizing, Sulfuric Acid Anodizing, Hardcoat Anodizing, Teflon Impregnated. Chemical Conversion, Passivation of Stainless Steel, Prismatic Stainless Steel (colored stainless steel). ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100Rev.C compliant and Nadcap accredited.
- BlackCote [Liverpool, PA]
- Hot Black Oxide Coating. Aluminum Anodizing. Bead/Sand Blasting. Buffing/Polishing. Complete gun refinishing service. Low minimum fees. All size jobs accepted. Less than one week turnaround. We guarantee your satisfaction.
- Hartchrom Inc. [Watervliet, NY]
- Hard chromium plating, servicing the defense, paper, power generation, marine propulsion and oil industries. Capacities to 30 tons and 40 feet long. Phosphate and electropolish also available.
- Hill Cross Company, Inc. [West New York, NJ]
- Nickel boron electroless nickel. Plating for glass-to-metal seals. Precision electro plating. Custom services to spec.. Specializing in electronic parts, delicate small parts, product development, semiconductor, microwave, RF. ISO 9000 Registered.
- Keystone Corporation [Buffalo, NY]
- Metal Finishing: Cadmium, Copper, Nickel, Electroless Nickel, Gold, Silver, Tin, Tin-Lead, Zinc, Sulfuric Anodize, Hardcoat Anodize, Passivation, Pickle-Passivation, Phosphate, Electropolish, Aluminum Conversion Coating Clear and Yellow, RoHS.
- New Brunswick Plating, Inc. [New Brunswick, NJ]
- The art and science of electroplating. Barrel and rack plating capabilities on a wide variety of substrates. Technical assistance and service, process development and control and engineering. RoHS compliant.
- NiCoForm Inc. [Rochester, NY]
- Specializing in electroforming and electroplating for engineering applications in high-strength proprietary nickel-cobalt alloy, NiColoy®. Part Restoration and Electroplating, Electroforming, Consulting.
- Paramount Metal Finishing Company [Linden, NJ]
- High production capacity. Anodizing, Hard Coat Anodizing, Plating: EN, Bright Tin, Zinc, Silver, Gold, Phosphating, Passivation, Chemfilm. Large parts to 12 ft. long. Robotic Painting, Powder Coating, Dry Film Lubrication, Solid Film Lubrication, Masking, Screenprinting.
- Premier Finishing Inc. [Jamestown, NY]
- Polishing, buffing, oxidizing, highlighting and lacquering of all metals. Specializing in decorative hardware.
- U.S. Chrome Corporation of New York [Batavia, NY]
- Specializing in Industrial Hard Chrome Plating, Thin Dense Chrome Plating, Flash Chrome Plating, Crack Free Chrome Plating, Black Chrome Plating and Precision Chrome Plating. Open 24 hours daily.