MIDDLE ATLANTIC (Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania)
- B&M Finishers Inc. [Kenilworth, NJ]
- Military, Aerospace, Decorative. Chromic Acid Anodizing, Sulfuric Acid Anodizing, Hardcoat Anodizing, Teflon Impregnated. Chemical Conversion, Passivation of Stainless Steel, Prismatic Stainless Steel (colored stainless steel). ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100Rev.C compliant and Nadcap accredited.
- Hartchrom Inc. [Watervliet, NY]
- Hard chromium plating, servicing the defense, paper, power generation, marine propulsion and oil industries. Capacities to 30 tons and 40 feet long. Phosphate and electropolish also available.
- Hill Cross Company, Inc. [West New York, NJ]
- Nickel boron electroless nickel. Plating for glass-to-metal seals. Precision electro plating. Custom services to spec.. Specializing in electronic parts, delicate small parts, product development, semiconductor, microwave, RF. ISO 9000 Registered.
- New Brunswick Plating, Inc. [New Brunswick, NJ]
- The art and science of electroplating. Barrel and rack plating capabilities on a wide variety of substrates. Technical assistance and service, process development and control and engineering. RoHS compliant.
- NiCoForm Inc. [Rochester, NY]
- Specializing in electroforming and electroplating for engineering applications in high-strength proprietary nickel-cobalt alloy, NiColoy®. Part Restoration and Electroplating, Electroforming, Consulting.
- Paramount Metal Finishing Company [Linden, NJ]
- High production capacity. Anodizing, Hard Coat Anodizing, Plating: EN, Bright Tin, Zinc, Silver, Gold, Phosphating, Passivation, Chemfilm. Large parts to 12 ft. long. Robotic Painting, Powder Coating, Dry Film Lubrication, Solid Film Lubrication, Masking, Screenprinting.
- U.S. Chrome Corporation of New York [Batavia, NY]
- Specializing in Industrial Hard Chrome Plating, Thin Dense Chrome Plating, Flash Chrome Plating, Crack Free Chrome Plating, Black Chrome Plating and Precision Chrome Plating. Open 24 hours daily.