The home page of the finishing industry ®
Browse our Directories of: Capital Equipment for Finishing Shops • Used & Surplus / Classifieds • Environmental Chemicals & Equipment • Testing Equipment & Services, or
Browse this Directory of
Plating Chemicals -- Chemicals, Processes, & Consumables for Finishing Shops
(additives, anodes, proprietary processes, replenishables, "small ticket" items)
or Do a combined Search of all of the above Directories:
Note: this Directory and search does not include the following
subjects, which are covered in their own directories:
- Consultants, Training Services &
- Anodizing, Plating, Powder Coating, & Metal Finishing Jobshops.
A - B - C -
D - E - F -
G - H - I -
J - K - L -
N - O -
P - Q - R -
S - T - U -
V - W - X -
Y - Z
"These companies are not responding to me! Don't they want my business?"
- A -
Accu-Labs, Inc. [Chicago, IL]
- Accu-Labs, Inc., manufacturer of proprietary chemistry for the metal finishing industry, included the former Patclin, Rin, Accurate and Alcor product lines. Accu-Labs offers a complete product line of anodizing specialties, chromates, brighteners, cleaners, acid activators and strippers for both plated and painted products.
- B -
- C -
Carter Alloys Company [Bala, PA]
- Nationally active company supplying high quality non-ferrous metals on a very prompt basis from our facilities in Pennsylvania and California. Carter Alloys Company offers standard shapes, dimensions and alloys. In addition, we can design and formulate customized anodes to meet specific job requirements. Copper Anodes, Nickel Anodes, Bismuth Metal, Tin Anodes, Cobalt Metal, Cadmium Anodes, Babbitt Metal.
Chemetall [New Providence, NJ]
- Headquartered in New Providence, NJ, Chemetall Americas has been developing, manufacturing, and supplying state-of-the art specialty chemical products since 1909. The ISO 9001:2000 certified company offers a wide spectrum of products and systems to meet the needs of many industries and applications. Chemetall Americas' integrated products, chemical management systems, process equipment (dispensing, controlling, and monitoring), and service programs facilitate many processing needs. Chemetall Americas is a member of Chemetall GmbH, a renowned international corporation headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. Chemetall offers surface treatment for every industry. We offer over 500 specialty products for different industries including aerospace, agricultural, appliance, architectural, automotive, coil coating, cold forming, pre-paint treatments and other surface treatment-related markets, food, pharmaceuticals and pulp and paper.
Color Copper Sheets [Spring Hill, TN]
- Manufacturer of aged copper sheets for copper bar tops, copper backsplash, copper range hoods, copper cabinets, copper countertops, copper furniture. Our patina copper sheets are available in a light 36 gauge or a heavy 24 gauge copper. We also carry commercial grade bar top and tabletop epoxy.
COVENTYA, Inc. [Brooklyn Heights, OH]
- COVENTYA is a world leader in researching and producing specialty chemicals and wastewater treatments for the electroplating and surface finishing industries. The company is present in over 40 countries and four continents. Its main clients are from the automotive, electronics and oil field industries.
Coyne Chemical Co., Inc. [Croydon, PA]
- Complete metal finishing and plating source, stocking hundreds of chemicals and proprietaries. Complete lab analysis capability for testing. Qualified representatives. Also offering environmental and contract services in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern U.S.
- D -
- E -
Electrochemical Products Inc. [New Berlin, WI]
- Manufacturer of brighteners and additives for copper, nickel, zinc, silver, brass, tin and cadmium plating. Black oxides. Room temperature metal blackeners and antiquing/oxidizing processes. Phosphate finishes, rust preventatives, metal cleaners, etchants, surface preps.
Everbrite, Inc. [Rancho Cordova, CA]
- Everbrite Protective Coating is a one part, easy to apply, self leveling clear coat which will refinish faded metal, bringing out the original color and finish. It will protect surfaces from corrosion, oxidation, salt air, U.V., acid rain and other damaging elements. It will never chip, crack peel or discolor and can be maintained indefinitely.
- F -
- G -
Gold Touch, Inc. [Cleveland, OH]
- Portable 24 karat gold brush plating systems, equipment and chemicals for plating onto nickel, stainless steel, car emblems, conductive plastic, as well as other metals.
- H -
Heatbath Corporation [Indian Orchard, MA]
- Black oxides, phosphate conversion coatings, electroless nickel, zinc plating brighteners, chromates, and metal cleaners. Expert technical services. Direct sales from three manufacturing facilities: Detroit, Chicago, and Indian Orchard, MA.
- I -
- J -
- K -
- L -
Liquid Development Company (LDC)
- LDC manufactures a full line of chemicals and equipment for the worldwide brush plating / selective plating market, offering a wear resistant hard trivalent chrome, brush plating services worldwide.
- M -
MacDermid, Inc. [Waterbury, CT]
- MacDermid Inc. has over 75 years of experience offering the metal finishing industry a diversity of high performance and superior quality products for pretreatment, decorative, functional, electroless nickel, tin and tin/lead plating. Also offered is a full line of environmentally friendly hex-chrome free finishes and topcoats which meet today's requirements.
Martex Paints Ltd [Birmingham, England]
- Martex offers industrial and decorative powders including Artpow one-bake wood grain powder coating system, metallic powder coatings, and unique colors including verdi-gris and rust, plus Anoprime -- a low-VOC waterborne primer which requires no baking because it is cured when the applied powder is baked.
Maskcoat LLC [West Monroe, LA]
- Stop-Off Lacquers, Liquid Maskants. For selective plating, anodizing for temporary protective coating of those surfaces not requiring complete processing. Fast cure brush, dip or spray peelable/strippable coatings and strippers/reducers. Masking.
Metal Coating Process Corporation [Monroe, NC]
- Electropolishing Chemicals, Equipment, and Process Technology. Informational seminars held monthly in Charlotte, NC.
Metalline Chemicals Corporation [Mequon, WI]
- High strength metals cleaners, environmentally friendly chemical polishes and non-chrome corrosion inhibiting chemicals for all metals.
Metalx, Inc. [Lenoir, NC]
- B-9 Nickel Strippers. Supplier of cyanide-free chemicals for stripping nickel and nickel alloys from all base metals and substrates. Strip electroless nickel, electrolytic nickel, and nickel-iron.
- N -
G. J. Nikolas & Co., Inc.
- Lacquer and EPA compliant liquid coatings for brass, bronze, silver, copper, aluminum and other decorative metals. Coatings for most applications from air dry to bakes in spray, dip, and aerosol applications. Specializing in EPA solvent borne coatings that utilize existing equipment and do not require retraining yet provide a beautiful finish. Call us!
Northern Coatings & Chemical Co., Inc. [Menominee, MI]
- Manufacturer of specialty paint and coatings for metal, wood and plastic applications. Specializes in fuel cell coatings, coil coatings, high temperature coatings and high temperature paints, general industrial, waterborne, water-base, electronic, high solids (low VOC), low-HAPS and HAPS-free coatings.
- O -
Orison Marketing, L.L.C. [Abilene, TX]
- Orison offers premier maintenance chemicals such as Evapo-Rust Rust Remover, SC-Aircraft & Metal Cleaner, CP90 Rust Inhibitor, Piston Kleen, BIOsafe Paint Solvent and IceClear Deicers. Our products are sold worldwide to industry and military.
- P -
Pellets, LLC [North Tonawanda, NY]
- Pellets, LLC has been manufacturing cut wire shot since 1948. Pellets specializes in stainless steel shot, zinc shot, aluminum shot and copper shot. Pellets also distributes industrial abrasives such as aluminum oxide and glass beads.
Plating Systems & Technologies, Inc. [Jackson, MI]
- PS&T is the leader in the art and science of mechanical plating and galvanizing, offering a complete line of products for both processes and providing the best technical support in the industry.
Plating Technologies, Inc.
- Supplier of chemistry and equipment for plating on plastics, EMI/RFI shielding, and electroplating. Also available for consulting and troubleshooting. We can find qualified sources for your plastic plating and shielding needs. Fax your requirements for competitive quote.
- Q -
- R -
Restore It Yourself, Inc. [Carlsbad, CA]
- Manufacturer of safe cleaning solutions, rust inhibitors and polishes for metal. Inventors of SCRATCH-B-GONE (TM), first Do-It-Yourself kit for scratch and rust remediation from grained finishes on stainless steel appliances, sinks and grills.
- S -
John Schneider and Associates, Inc. [Mequon, WI]
- Speciality chemicals and equipment for the metal finishing industry. Anodizing - Antiquing - Black Oxide - Burnishing - Chemical Polishing - Chromates - Cleaners - Detergent Acid Additives - Electropolishing - Lacquers - Paint & Plating Strippers - Post Treatments - Rust Preventatives
- CitriSurf is an environmentally friendly citric acid based cleaner and passivation product for use with all grades of stainless steel. CitriSurf replaces hazardous Nitric Acid products, and meets ASTM A-967.
- T -
Tally Metal Sales, Inc.
- Produce high purity zinc anodes of all shapes. Distributor of Outokumpu nickel anodes - cadmium balls - copper anodes - copper wire - tin anodes.
Technic Inc [Cranston, RI]
- For over 65 years, Technic has been a global supplier of specialty chemicals for electroplating, custom finishing equipment, engineered powder/flake, and analytical control systems to the electronic component, printed circuit board, semiconductor, photovoltaic, industrial finishing and decorative industries. Technic offers a variety of plating solutions and plating technologies for all applications.
TIGER Drylac Powder Coatings [St. Charles, IL]
- Since 1984, TIGER Drylac has been providing the metal finishing industry with environmentally friendly and technologically advanced decorative and functional powder coating solutions for every application. TIGER Drylac continues to be the leader in the powder coating industry with the world's largest selection of over 600 colors and finishes and six locations to serve you.
- U -
- V - - W -
- X - - Y -
- Z -
Didn't find what you were looking for? Post your needs on our
Looking for Products & Services page.
Back to finishing.com Home Page