The finishing.com Hotline -- Serious Education ... plus the most fun you can have in metal finishing

Can I use salt water to dissolve the aluminum from platinum hard disks

Could a specialist in this area help me? I am interested to know which not expensive product in the long term dissolves all the non-platinum on a computer's hard disk.

I have tried to use house hold bleach and have removed the aluminum but I don't know if I have platinum, I am only a hobbyist; it's not for the money; I only in the long term would like to have something made of this platinum.

Theodorus Schuurbiers
hobbyist - Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
contact