-- The Home Page of the Finishing Industry

The Hotline: Serious Education ... plus the most fun you can have in metal finishing. Ted Mooney, Webmaster

How to maintain a 5 S housekeeping in manufacturing company?

As I am MBA student and working as a HR executive, I am need of conducting training to the workers on the concept of housekeeping and work environments.
I request you to answer the question as early as possible.
After seeing lot of questions, I was impressed to submit my question in this site

lead-acid batteries - Bangalore, India

Depending on how you want look at it, there isn't enough room here to answer the scope of what you are looking for so you might want to search the internet for a business that conducts this kind of training and take a class. On the other hand 5S is just the ten dollar way of telling people to keep the work environment organized and clean. Take your pick :-)

Sheldon Taylor
   supply chain electronics
Wake Forest, North Carolina

5 Pillars of the Visual Workplace

Dear kavitha,

it is better to have training on 5S house keeping.

angadala, PVD coatings engineer
- Pune, Maharastra, India

At amazon you can search for this book: 5S for Operators =>

Guillermo Castorena G.
Jobshop - San Luis Potosí, México

©1995-2015     -    Privacy    -    Search