HOME / sitemapFAQsBOOKSHelp WantedsAdvertiseContact   you are here: Hotline/Forum => Letter 37847
most fun in metal finishing

Need TUFRAM Coating on Aluminum


I am part of a small prototyping shop in San Antonio,Texas and have a need to start the Tufram procedure.Does anyone have any info on this product as far as where to purchase the products and procedure needed to apply this product during anodizing? Any Help would be appreciated. Thank You.

Tim Payne
- San Antonio, Texas

Tufram® is a trademark of one of General Magnaplate. We believe they have a plant in Texas.


A company called ro 59 sells the teflon needed to meet Mil-A-63576 [link by ed. to spec at TechStreet].

Steve Tanner
- Dallas, Texas

ADD a Q or A to THIS thread START a NEW THREADView This Week's HOT TOPICS



JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental ComplianceTesting Svcs. & DevicesUsed & Surplus

©1995-2015     -    Privacy    -    Search