How to start a galvanizing company

adv. pointer 

+++++

Hi there

I would like to start a galvanizing company in the West Coast of Cape Town, South Africa. Is it possible that you can give me some information on how to go about opening such a plant from scratch, namely Initial Capital, type of equipment, chemicals and manpower required, and would you please specify area space in need for the above plant.

Thanks in advance.

Heinrich Raman
Research & Development - Cape Town, Western Province, South Africa

+++++

I think you should consider retaining a galvanizing consultant, Heinrich (several are listed in our Consultants Directory). Or at the very least, work with suppliers of galvanizing plants who you can trust. For me to lead you to believe that you can learn enough in an internet posting to safely begin your planning would be to do you a substantial disservice.