Calculation of Amp Hours

+++

I have determine the amp hours every month. I need some assistance in providing me with the simple formulas to use to calculate the amp hours for the Cr and Ni tanks which uses flight bars and ran at different voltages during a short period of time.

Carolyn leonard
a plating shop - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

+++

If you knew the surface area of the parts you plate, and the thickness you are plating them to, you could use Faraday's Law and an estimate of the plating efficiency to determine the Amp-Hours. But Amp-Hour meters are available from numerous vendors, are quite inexpensive, and if you put one on each rectifier you would have an actual answer, rather than an estimate that you need to keep adjusting based on different parts sizes, quantities, thicknesses, etc.