-- The Home Page of the Finishing Industry

The Hotline: Serious Education ... plus the most fun you can have in metal finishing. Ted Mooney, Webmaster

Need My Rims Dipped

RFQ: I need to dip my rims on my Yamaha R6 in chrome.

Jacoby Landry
- Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, U.S.

RFQ: I need a set of 18" rims dipped in the Chicagoland area.

Camille Grant
consumer - University Park, Illinois, USA

RFQ: I am looking for a Chrome Dipping shop in the South Georgia or North Florida Area to get my rims dipped in chrome - can anyone help me find a shop in these areas.

Travis [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Valdosta, Georgia

Our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie, and they will contact the inquirers privately regarding their commercial needs.

©1995-2015     -    Privacy    -    Search