No popups, no spam.
Folks helping folks with
respect.  You'll like it.
  HomeFAQsBooksHelpWantedAdvertiseContactForum Letter 23140

The finishing.com Hotline: Serious Education ... plus the most fun you can have in metal finishing. Ted Mooney, Webmaster

Need My Rims Dipped

+++

RFQ: I need to dip my rims on my Yamaha R6 in chrome.

Jacoby Landry
- Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, U.S.
outdated

++++

RFQ: I need a set of 18" rims dipped in the Chicagoland area.

Camille Grant
consumer - University Park, Illinois, USA
outdated

+

RFQ: I am looking for a Chrome Dipping shop in the South Georgia or North Florida Area to get my rims dipped in chrome - can anyone help me find a shop in these areas.

Travis [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Valdosta, Georgia
outdated

----
Our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie, and they will contact the inquirers privately regarding their commercial needs.