The finishing.com Hotline -- Serious Education ... plus the most fun you can have in metal finishing

Chrome Resurfacing

+++

I have rims that I would like to chrome resurface, because they aren't in good shape anymore. Can anyone tell me of any companies that do this?

Eric DeSimone
- Ronkonkoma, New York

----
Readers: Please see our "Looking for a Finishing Service" and "Looking for Products & Services for Our Finishing Shop" pages for active RFQs.
Our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie, and they will contact the inquirers privately regarding their commercial needs.