OPC and Selenium Copier Drum coatings

+++

Q. Dear Sir:

I am in need of something to coat OPC aluminum drums with the CGM, CTM; the thickness has to be uniform and ranging from 0.1 to 1 micron, any suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Mohamed Sinbel
- Alexandria, Egypt

Same question posted by:

MUHAMMAD IRFAN DIL
- GUJRANWALA, PUNJAB, PAKISTAN

ACRONYMS:

OPC = Organic Photo Conductor
CGM = Charge Generation Layer
CTM = Charge Transport Layer

++++

Q. I want to start a small business of OPC drum recoating

yogee p desh
consumer electronics designer - nagpur, maharashtra, india

Need machine for OPC drum coating

+++

Q. I am seeking information about machine/product available for coating/re-coating OPC drums.

Foram Shah
printer solutions - Plainsboro, New Jersey

+++

RFQ: Inquiring about machine / solution for copier drum coating. OPC primarily, but also Selenium drums.

Ken Odeleted
- Mexico City, Mexico
outdated

High-Technology Applications of Organic Colorants (photocopiers)

++++

RFQ: I am looking for a machine/product for coating/re-coating OPC drums.

Aivaras Pyragius
Printera Lithuania - Kaunas, Aukstaitija, Lithuania
outdated

Q. Dear sir,

We are in copier field past ten years. At present we are very interested in manufacture of copier organic photoconductor drums coating. I want to know where I purchase the OPC drum coating technology. Is there any possibility for recoating the copier OPC drums? So you are requested to kindly give me some information about it.

Photocopier

R.Sujendran
copier machines servicing and trading - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
outdated

+++++

RFQ: Dear sir,

Please let me know selenium coating for the photo copier drum and which company provide us.

Rezaul Hoque

Kazi Md.Rezaul Hoque
stationary - Dhaka, Bangladesh
outdated

++++

Q. I am always suffering from damaging the coat on the surface of the drum of copier machine. My question is how to regenerate the coating of this surface and which material is required for this purpose?

Saleh Matar
-Zagazig, Egypt

++++

A. If it is an inorganic coating, pure alcohol and a VERY soft cloth or pad; cotton is much too abrasive and will scratch the coating. Also ordinary rubbing alcohol has other stuff mixed in, so laboratory grade alcohol is essential. Another trick is make one copy with the cover open and nothing to copy. This should give an all-black copy. Then make two or three copies with the cover closed and nothing to copy. The first copy will have some dirty areas that usually clear up by the second or third copy.

For organic coatings, I've never tried. Maybe another reader here can help.

Tom Gallant
- Long Beach, California, USA

++++

Need opc drum testing, recoating and refurbishing portable machine for retail shop use for walk in customers

Francis Wdeleted
toner refilling shop - Manila, Philippines
outdated

+++++

Need drum tester and recoating and refurbishing machine. Chemicals needed to recoat opc drum.

Edmund Go
ink refilling - Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
outdated

+++++

Need OPC Drum Tester and Recoating and Refurbishing Portable Machine.

Arturas Vdeleted
electronics mfgr - Lithuania
outdated

Hi. Our company need to buy OPC drum refurbishing machine. Can you help us to find this machine?

Kamran Isazade
Project Manager - Baku, Azerbaijan

RFQ: Photocopier Drum and Fuser Coating machines needed. urgent requirement

akbar aurangwale
needed in India - India
outdated

++++++

RFQ: Dear Sirs,
We need to buy, and therefore find suppliers, for a OPC full renewing drum machine. By this we mean to make all the process, not only recoating, but renewing the whole OPC Drum.
We are a private company stablished in South Brazil.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and in advance we thank you for your cooperation.
Best Regards,

Giovana Fiamoncini.
Refulling of Cartridge of all models - Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brasil
outdated

++++

Q. HI,

I AM P.BHARATH FROM CHENNAI. I HAVE NEARLY 200 CUSTOMERS (HP PRINTERS). AND THEN I AM REFILLING FOR THEM. THOUGH I HAVE LOT OF OPC DRUMS WITH ME (USED). JUST I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO RECOAT THE DRUM?

P.BHARATH
- CHENNAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA

Professional Photocopier Troubleshooting and Repair

++++

Q. I just want to know whether it is possible to recycle OPC drums, how to clean them, etc., to protect environment.

Nandyala Rama Satyanarayana Reddy
paper - Guntur, A.P. India

+++++

Q. Is there is any technique for re-coating OPC printer drums?

Gurjot Pal Singh
Computer Teacher - Jalandhar, Punjab, INDIA

+++++

A. Yes, Gurjot, there is. I have no experience in this, but I understand that it starts with a small lathe on which you mount the drum because the coating must be applied to a rotating drum, not by dipping. There are about a dozen companies that sell the lathes, recoating chemicals, and miscellaneous cleaners, swabs, and peripherals.

+++++

RFQ: I am looking for a company that can recoat large format photoconductor OPC drums, the drums are for the OCE 9400 large format printer, the drums are approx. 42" long x 4" dia.

Ken Reed
Designer - Clearfield, Utah, USA
outdated

Q. Sir,

We want to make OPC Drums (like used in Laser Monochrome Printer), so what is the process of coating on aluminium drum, and which chemicals are used in OPC Drum Coating.

Bhavesh Thesiya
- India

RFQ: OPC Drum recoating Solution Needed

Sohaib ahmed
- Gujrat, Pakistan
contact