HOME / sitemapFAQsBOOKSHelp WantedsAdvertiseContact   you are here: Hotline/Forum => Letter 20564
most fun in metal finishing



I'm looking for a pot patching kit called "Mendets" My mother used it years ago and now can't seem to find it in any stores. Mendets patch holes without welding or gluing. Has anyone out there "heard" of Mendex? Please help:)

TAB R deleted
- FLINT, Michigan, USA


I have also been looking for a repair kit for pots. After my mom passed away 2002 I found one in her things and an old coffee pot that I wanted to repair but the repair kit has been misplaced. I wondered if you had been able to find one in your search? I think the one my mom had was the "MENDETS" brand you mentioned. Thanks.

Russell R deleted
- Mars Hill

May 6, 2008

The repair kit is called "Mendets".

I came across it on E-bay if you are still interested =>

Chris Jarvis
- Gardiner, Maine

June 8, 2008

I have a few cards of Mendents repair. original .10cents

harlan falcon
- joliet, Illinois USA

June 9, 2008

Hi, Harlan. Follow the graphic; they're going on Ebay for up to about $10 a card =>
Too bad you have a few cards and not a few thousand :-)


pic of Ted Mooney Teds signature
Ted Mooney, P.E. RET
Pine Beach, New Jersey

ADD a Q or A to THIS thread START a NEW THREADView This Week's HOT TOPICS



JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental ComplianceTesting Svcs. & DevicesUsed & Surplus

©1995-2015     -    Privacy    -    Search