-- The Home Page of the Finishing Industry

The Hotline: Serious Education ... plus the most fun you can have in metal finishing. Ted Mooney, Webmaster

I'm looking for a pot patching kit called "Mendets" My mother used it years ago and now can't seem to find it in any stores. Mendets patch holes without welding or gluing. Has anyone out there "heard" of Mendex? Please help:)

TAB R [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- FLINT, Michigan, USA

I have also been looking for a repair kit for pots. After my mom passed away 2002 I found one in her things and an old coffee pot that I wanted to repair but the repair kit has been misplaced. I wondered if you had been able to find one in your search? I think the one my mom had was the "MENDETS" brand you mentioned. Thanks.

Russell R [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Mars Hill

The repair kit is called "Mendets".

I came across it on E-bay if you are still interested =>

Chris Jarvis
- Gardiner, Maine

I have a few cards of Mendents repair. original .10cents

harlan falcon
- joliet, Illinois USA

Hi, Harlan. Follow the graphic; they're going on Ebay for up to about $10 a card =>
Too bad you have a few cards and not a few thousand :-)

Ted Mooney,

©1995-2015     -    Privacy    -    Search