RUST ON WALK-IN REFRIGERATOR FLOOR

+++

RUST ON FLOOR IN WALK-IN REFRIGERATOR. HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT? WE GET AUDITED ONCE A MONTH AND THEY SAY TO GET RID OF THE RUST. I SAID OK HOW? SHE SAID ORDER A NEW FLOOR FOR THE WALK-IN. HOW DO I DO THAT? I CAN'T SEE IT. NOT TO MENTION THE COST. IS THERE A PAINT OR SOMETHING WE CAN USE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? OR IS THERE A RUST REMOVER WE CAN REMOVE RUST? HELP PLEASE.

THANK YOU,

GAIL TURNBOW
- CLEBURNE, TEXAS

+++

What metal is the floor made of, stainless steel or just steel plate? You can easily get rid of the rust in either case, but you need to use the right material depending on what metal it is. It may be necessary to do continued maintenance work on the floor periodically to remove the rust, depending on the material and the exposure. We would be happy to help you if you give us a call or email us directly.

Lee Kremer