HOME / sitemapFAQsBOOKSHelp WantedsAdvertiseContact   you are here: Hotline/Forum => Letter 18447
most fun in metal finishing

Nitrate coating


I am wondering how nitrate coating is done. It is a chemical coating or chemical conversion.

It's more less a coating done to metal to help protect against wear or corrosion, I think. Some people call it fused nitrate. I am just wondering how it is done.

I am trying to do a paper on it but having trouble finding information.

Rory Borsheim
- Eau claire WI USA

ADD a Q or A to THIS thread START a NEW THREADView This Week's HOT TOPICS



JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental ComplianceTesting Svcs. & DevicesUsed & Surplus

©1995-2015     -    Privacy    -    Search