Black phenyle manufacturing and product evaluation

++

My interest to know the process for the manufacture of black phenyle. Further I would like to know if this item of manufacture requires a License under the Food and Drug Law from FDA . Also how is the efficacy of the product measured and what are the different properties on the basis of which the various products available in the market be compared.

Aravind Gandhi
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

++

I had never heard of this product until your inquiry, Aravind, but the Madhya Pradesh government web site at www.mp.nic.in/mpindustry/project/2l/chemical.htm describes it as a disinfectant which is an emulsion of light creosote oil or pine oil and water with soap. The page also describes basically how it's made.

----
Ed. note May 20010: Sorry, but that URL no longer works.

S
I
M
I
L
A
R
L
Y

S
I
M
I
L
A
R
L
Y

+++

Hello I am a student of msc and I want to know process of industrial manufacturing of black phenyle for my project report please help me if any .

thank you

gaurav tyagi
student - Delhi, India

++++

Dear sir,

I manufacture only white phenyle. I have too many competitors here to beat this. I want to manufacture the concentrated phenyle and black phenyle. I completed the small course about this but what I want is it will be difficult to purchase all raw materials from Mumbai. I have already the addresses, but I need the addresses for raw material supplier from Karnataka i.e. from Bangalore or Belgum or Dharwad which is easy for me. I will very thankful to you.

Awadhut Chhatre
business man about domestic cleaning material - Bijapur, Karnataka, India

+++++

I want to know,formulation of phenyle, is there anybody to help me?
I am waiting for. thanks.

Mohammad Alam Khan
trading of garments - Delhi, India

+++++

I would like to know the exact process to manufacture black phenyle. I will be obliged if someone can help me with a complete formulation.

Sharad Aggarwal
marketing - Delhi, India

+++++

Hi, Sharad. I'd like the exact process to manufacture Coca-Cola and a complete formulation, but neither of us will meet with success :-)

A competitor of yours is not going to tell you exactly what he does, so that you can go into business against him and try to get his customers to buy from you. Sorry, it isn't going to happen :-(

-- but if you share camaraderie and ask for small tips your efforts may be fruitful. Best of luck!

++++++

WE ARE MANUFACTURER OF WHITE PHENYLE WE WANT TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN IN THIS FIELD

Dhanse Shakeel Ismail
- India

++++++

This site is for public exchange of technical information, Dhanse. There are several open questions on the floor. If you can answer them in technical non-commercial fashion, and are willing to do so, by all means do. Thanks!

Sir, I would like to know the process of making phenyle both black and white. I would be grateful if I could any help from you

Thanking u'
your's faithfully',

Ved Prakash Garg
- Vijayawada, India

Sir,
I would like to know the Manufacturing process for Black and white phenyle. Thank you very much for help you are sending.

Jawahar. Desai.
buyer - Belgaum, Karnataka, India

to make black phenyle we need
1 creosote oil
2 rosin
3 caustic
4 mcp [Mono Chloro Phenol]

the composition makes black phenyle

udden maharjan
- kathmandu, Nepal

i want to know about manufacturing of black and white phenyle.

Himmat singh
chemicals - jaipur,rajasthan, India

Hi, Himmat.

Letter 14616 is on the same topic, so there may be answers there that aren't repeated here. And there is a lot of good information inletter 18029. Good luck. But please try to cast your question in terms of the answers already provided. Simple repeating answered questions stops forward progress. Thanks!

Hi this is rajesh, please guide me, how to make the phenyl, and how I can make my own plants, manufacturing to marketing, or provide me the link.

Rajesh

rajesh kumar
student - mumbai maharashtra india

Hi, Rajesh. We see that you are a student, but is this project for university level, or for high school?

In the real world nobody goes into business building factories to manufacture a product they are unfamiliar with, don't know how to manufacture, and don't know how to market -- seriously, people have to bring something to the party :-)

So please flesh out your inquiry, and pretend that you know something about some aspects of the business as you make inquiries about other aspects. Then it will be a much more realistic student project. Thanks!

WHITE PHENYLE MANUFACTURING PROCESS

NOTE: This is a Cold Process

Emulisifier OP-95 300 ml
Pine Oil 750 ml
Water 15 Liter (Recommended)
Process:
Pour OP-95 in a vessel.
Add Pine Oil slowly while stirring OP-95.
OP-95 & pine oil Compound must be transparent Clear Liquid. If Compound is not clear than add OP 95 and make it Clear.

Add Water slowly while stirring the mix of OP-95.

NOTE: IF you require perfume different than this (PINE OIL), you can use citronella.

During the whole process the stirring has to be maintained at a constant rate, up to 1 hour without interruption, which will result in a Milky White Phenyle.

Shiv Shakti
trading corporation - Vaddodara, Gujarat, India

Thanks, Shiv. That will help some people. But most people are asking how to make phenyle because they want to market it; they're not asking for the mixing directions for a particular proprietary brand of phenyle. How do people make OP-95 then?  :-)

I am chemical engineer. I want manufacturing process for phenyl

Hitendra Kumbhar
- bhiwandi,maharashtra,mumbai

Hi, Hitendra.

Please name a chemical product that you already offer, and tell us the "manufacturing process" for it :-)

There honestly isn't much point in posting a question that can't possibly be answered within the realistic constraints of a public forum. If you can ask multiple-choice questions, yes/no questions, or a question that can be answered in a one or two-paragraph essay, there is a realistic chance that it may be answered. Good luck.