Rice Pulling Coins Again?

(Special thanks for Froggy graphic to Michele Maki of michelesworld.net)

++

HI EVERYBODY,

FIRST TIME I VISIT THIS COIN IN BENGAL I WAS NEWCOMER, NOW I HAVE TASTED 12 RICE PULLER COINS THEY WAS OK. BUT I EVERY TIME HAVING THE PROBLEM IN THE DEALING TIME WHERE SOME ONE DEAD OR MOTORS ACCIDENT OR TERROR OR PAGALPAN, I WANT TO KNOW 99 PERCENT CONFIDENT I CAN PREPARE BUT I AM HELP LESS TO GET 1 PERCENT LUCK . NO ONE CAN DEAL

Vijay Chakradhari
B V R international - Durg, Chhatishgarh, India

++

If you don't keep the coins carefully wrapped in carbon paper, pagalpan is only to be expected. After you tested or tasted the rice-pulling capacity of the twelve coins and they were okay, what practical use have you found for them?

Fraud! How to Protect Yourself

++

Ted Mooney, this is worth a red tag - although I think we pretty-well exhausted the fun from the subject in the previous thread, so it might not last as long this time around!

Bill Reynolds
   consultant metallurgist
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

It is this website's profoundly sad
duty to relate the news that Bill
passed away on Jan. 29, 2010.

++

In the words of prime minister Vajpayee. Yeh pagalpan bandh hona chahiye. (This madness must stop.)

John Holroyd
- Elkhorn, Wisconsin

++

I HAVE SEEN THE RICE PULLING COIN TWICE, BUT COULD NOT DEAL IT. THE REASON WAS THAT THE COIN WAS WITH SOME VILLAGE PEOPLE. THEY WERE VERY MUCH SCARED. I DON'T NOW HOW TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY WERE SAFE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE HOW TO CONVINCE THEM.

THANKING YOU,

SUMIT AGARWAL
- Visakhapatnam, AP, India

+++

Recently I have come across a coin of copper iridium made by the east India company in the year 1616 it is called as a libo coin it has a lot of power it has 4 holes , 3 in a line and the 4th hole above the 3 holes if the holes are charged then a lot of power can be created both for constructive and destructive use . The owner of the coin wants to sell the coin he said it can fetch some 1700 crore rupees in the international market . If any one knows anything about this type of a coin then please guide me. When I tried to take a picture of this coin with my new camera man the camera got stuck for some minutes and again when I tried to take photo again again it was stuck and I had to stand 5 feet away from the coin only then I was able to take a picture , this coin is so powerful that if you take your watch near the coin it will stop working. Also the same person has 2 rice pulling coins which attract rice from 8 inches and after 3 minutes the rice turns into black powder , I challenged my friend that rice can not be pulled then he made me do this test and man these coins are superb , magical . These rice pulling coins are so powerful that when I directed a torch towards it the bulb blew and I had to change the bulb then I placed my watch near it and it stopped working. Anyone knowing anything about how to sell the coins please guide me.

Abhishek Gupta
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Ed. note: Photographs of a couple of these "coins from 1616" can be seen on letter 12341

Frauds, Scams, and Cons

+++

You can contact me to sell me your rice puller. Rate of the item can be decided after the power of the item is confirmed. so contact me ramesh

Ramesh Singh
- Buxar, Bihar, India

Ed. note: We will delete all contact info posted here as we are not going to help further this scam.

+++

Dear Readers,

For those who do not have a scientific approach in finding out the details about a rice puller , Please stay away from this Thread . To me you are just like dumb villagers of interiors of Africa who wouldn't believe in the existence of mobile phones.

Faisal Thakur
- Mumbai, Mah, India

+++

I wouldn't believe that a brand new cell phone you were trying to sell me was actually built in 1616, and neither would I believe that a coin was cast in 1616 when it is very obvious from a quick look that it was very recently cast (we have printed some photos of those coins on letter 12341).

And I wouldn't believe that Indian universities responsible for the study of antiquities could spend many decades collecting insignificant shards of everyday junk while wholly missing miraculous coins in their midst.

And when I receive postings from people claiming to be searching for rice-puller coins--but then I learn that the letters are fictitious and were really written by the people who are trying to sell the coins, I know they are engaging in this lie to delude their victims that there is a resale market in order to quiet the victims' reservations.

I'll tell you who is the dumb villager . . .

Crimes of Persuasion

+++

Dear Mr Ted,

Thank You for replying. My first experience with Rice pulling coin related stories were-
Foolish people running around to become millionaires in a night, There are cheats no thought
(95% to be close).
There are genuine people who possess the copper-iridium coins but middle men have made such a hue and cry about the coins , that it is unlikely that a deal will ever take place . especially where the rates are concerned .(forget about the 1616 coins which are said to be only 6 in number in the world,Yet to confirm of the existence.)

Looking at the whole thing (Scientifically)copper-iridium or iridium is said to attract carbohydrates or Hydrides , rice has high content of carbohydrates ,when kept close to copper-iridium the rice gets attracted. Now a person without a science background (most of them )will assume the coin to have magical properties since he does not understand the complex situation.

Now to understand why the coin is so expensive(never heard of a transaction that ever took place.)
Once a person is sure that he possess a copper-iridium coin, he starts looking for a buyer in the meantime middle-men will take the rates way beyond imagination that the transaction can never take place.
If only they costed a few dollars even 500 to $1000 I am sure there would be buyers ,using them for research.

Faisal Thakur
- Mumbai Mah India

+++

Hi ,
Well I just have 1 thing to say are we educated people gone mad I mean how can you ever think of such obnoxious things.We have better things to think of them making rice into powder.People please think and use your sense. You call yourself people of the 22nd century and you believe in this rot.There are no things called rice pulling coins and if any one does go to the press our news channels are ready to show us anything so take use of that.

Lolo Kapooor
- Mumbai,Maharashtra,India

+++

Hi. I'd been digging around on this topic, and I've found only two sites, both message boards, that say anything about rice pulling copper-iridium complexes, this and stormloader.com I don't believe the "coin" has any specific relevance- I'll stick to saying Cu-Ir complexes. They DO have some peculiar characteristics. And since they seem to be found only in India, I'll presume, for the moment, that we are dealing with copper of decent vintage that probably came from the same geological block and happened to have some iridium thrown in. What I'm interested in is a resource or resources that explain the phenomena in question, and why/how this is being called a scam. To add a footnote by way of explanation to the interests expressed above- a phenomena that is not understood cannot be laughed away simply because one does not understand it and one does not have the imagination and knowledge to put it to use. And people HAVE been using stuff for expected results before discovering a rational explanation as to its properties as per contemporary western science. Coffee, to mention a non-controversial example. And steam used to blow off kettles long before James Watt put a lid on it. As to calling the thing a scam- I share Mr. Thakur's views regarding pricing, but haven't yet found a reason why this should be a "scam". Is anyone trying to make money off the "sellers"? And at any rate, along with spoiling any possible market for the stuff, the "buyers" who speak of millions of dollars are doing a service by ensuring that a lot of (valuable in other ways) antiques stay very safe where they are. All said and done, Mr. Mooney, I would very much appreciate some explanations/comments (or resources to the same) for the RP trick and about the "scam". And my modest collection of antiques will welcome a couple of samples of RP iridium, though at beggarly prices!

Ranith Menon
- Calicut, Kerala, India

Frauds, Deceptions, and Swindles

+++

We have printed enough here that it should be very obvious that this is a scam. For example, look at letter 12341 where we have printed several photographs of these coins which people are trying to sell, supposedly cast in 1616, but which were obviously cast within the last year or two.

For another thing, we have on several occasions received letters saying things such as "I have heard of the miraculous powers of rice-pulling coins and, although I have never seen one, I am desperate to acquire one and will pay up to [some outrageous amount of money]". Moments later we would receive a letter saying : "I have rice-pulling coins available". Funny thing is, although the letters ostensibly came from different people, both came from the same I.P. address. It is very obvious that the first letter was a fraud designed to convince potential buyers that there is a re-sale market so they will be more willing to risk the investment of buying the seller's coins.

I am not categorically claiming that it is impossible that copper-iridium might have certain properties. I am saying that the rice-pulling coin business is a scam.

++++

You are a real useless fellow, instead of thinking of the genuineness of the item you concentrated much on the nonexistence of the items. And this has caused me a lot of time and money loss, time lost is never gained. Money gained after a certain period (like old age) is useless. I have lost one lebbo and one Pattabisekam coin (rama laxmana marriage coin, these are made during the period of ramdass in bhadrachalam 200 years ago, they appeared and solved his financial problem and disappeared, one more thing you have to remember there are invisible living beings with us) due to your postings and criticism etc. on me. East India company has mixed a metal from India with copper and made these items. Now act in a constructive way.

[writer's name deleted Aug. 04 at his request]

++++

There is lot of nonsense going around me about iridium copper. Let me tell you the story one guy had 400 grams of iridium copper(madras). He is ready to sell it. So some other guys contacted him an formed a syndicate and found other guy who claims he is the only authorized man who can sell or export that sort of metals. (I don't really believe). I just simply said I am not interested.but they are not leaving me and are forcing me to go and check the genuineness in this. I don't know what to do.

Jacob Martin
hobbyist - Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh, India

++++

"Just say no", Jacob. They are not forcing you to check genuineness, they are appealing to your greed, hoping it will overcome your common sense. Sounds like it's working :-)

How to Become a Professional Con Artist

+++++++

PLS DO NOT WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME

Dear Friends, 3 years back, I was one among thousand's who were doing Rice pulling Business.

Though I am a Engg graduate,was running around these kind of items for almost 3 years like a mad.During this period I lost everything My family relationships,Job, large amount of money, last but not least My Reputation among Friends & Relatives.

This May be discouraging for RP Aspirants, but still Truth is always very hard to digest.

Believe me,after realising the Mistake,I am Now a happy small business Entrepreneur, well settled.

Sorry for those who doesn't like this,

Your Truly,

Kiran

KIRAN KUMAR M G
Partner - BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDIA

+++++++

Liliput size man approx. 1 ft height

I saw it in the jungle of north east India, I do research in herbal medicines ,while trekking I landed up in a village, met some village folks asking about herbs ,they started explaining about different herbs available in their area, an old man came up to me and said will you like to see a very small man.
I thought he was joking, he said come with me, so I followed him, took me to a hut, it was very dark, he said you ask for something which is not available here, ok I would like to have mineral water, within a second mineral water bottle was there I was shocked how is this possible. The old man said we call this a Kotia, stays in dark . does anyone knows about this , do help

raj

Rajesh Vyas
research on Rare herbs - India

+++++++

Hello Mr.Rajesh,
I know the detail of the little man and woman.They like white colour, not like red colour.

raja
buyer - chennai,India

+++++++

Hi, I'm Amit an Engineering Graduate. I have started working for disabled and emerging Artists. Recently was totally made aware of Lilliputs. Would like to know what does a Lilliput costs in Indian as well as international market.

Amit Jain
Business in Arts - Pune, Maharastra, India

Ladies and Gentleman

I am telling some truth for you only. RP, liliput are fake. There is no market. This all scam. Don't waste your time. I am telling 100% truth. Don't get involved in this scam. It was created by some persons, don't believe in this scam. Please do your work. Keep in mind.

Srinivas Babu
Student - Hyderabad, AP

I got such a coin which have three properties 1) metal like lead or aluminum get converted in ash within no time . 2) in 3/4th filled glass of water with ink or ujala nill get converted into regular water color 3) para will spared around it .

Ganesh Amberkar
employee - Kankavli

This thread was good fun for quite a while, but has become a time-consuming drag and we can't waste any more time posting offers to sell these coins, and the fictitious postings offering to buy them (actually posted by the people trying to sell them). Let's consider this thread closed.